Sunday, July 7, 2013
20 questions
Frankie has entered a new phase where he asks questions about everything. We did a lot of driving this past week, and our car trips were filled with Frankie asking, "Mommy, where are we going?" "Are we in San Antonio, Mommy?" "Are we?" "Are we going to Nana and Papa's house?" "Right now?" "Mommy, are we in Houston?" He often asks the same question over and over and over, even if I answer it. He will say, "Mommy are we in Houston?" I will say "Yes," and then he will say, "Mommy are we in Houston? Yes or no?" Ha. It is cute and funny, but it does get pretty annoying. He always wants to know where we are, where we are going, and who did what. He always asks "Who [put that object there] [turned off the light] [moved that chair] [etc]?" and then "Who did it?" When you answer him, he will typically say, "Cause why?" He is a very curious boy, and I know that this is just the beginning of his asking questions. I sometimes get frustrated when he asks the same question over and over and over and over...but I am trying to be patient. I love watching how his little mind works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment