Tuesday, May 7, 2013

35 weeks/35 days

In 1.5 hours, I will be 35 weeks pregnant, which means I have 35 more days to go until my due date.  My insticts tell me that this baby is coming early.  I am incredibly busy at work right now, and I feel like the weeks are just flying by.  We are still waiting on our baby furniture.  I gave Frank a "to-do" list of stuff I need him to do around the house before the baby arrives, and so far, he has not done a single thing.  We have not washed any baby clothes, packed a hospital bag, or bought any of the items we need (thank goodness there are not too many).  I need to clean my office and organize my case files so that people can easily take over for me when I go into labor.  One of my (ex) co-workers had her baby 5 weeks early last summer (out of the blue!), so it really could happen at any time...which is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment