Wednesday, May 22, 2013
37 weeks
I went to the doctor this morning for my 37-week appointment. Unfortunately, despite all of my contractions, I am only 1 cm dilated. I was not-so-secretly hoping that she would tell me I am 4 cm dilated and could have the baby any day now. But, at least there is some progress! I finally started wearing flats to work, because I am literally walking like a combination of a duck and a crazy old lady. I have a lot of pressure in my pelvis because baby has dropped, and I also still have excrutiating pain on the left side of my lower back whenever I walk. Even sitting has become extremely uncomfortable. I am so ready to have this baby!!! In positive news, I did not gain any weight this week (yay!), and the nursery is very close to being finished. I will try to get everything else done and post pictures this week! I am so happy with the way it is looking. I cannot wait to meet my princess baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment