Friday, May 17, 2013
Now I remember...
...why the end of pregnancy sucks. I had been having a pretty easy and uneventful third trimester up until this week. I am not sure if it is because I have been working too much, or if I am just getting to that part of pregnancy, but this week has been miserable. I have been crampy, overheated, and exhausted all week. Baby is also sitting on my sciatic nerve, which causes excrutiating pain in my left lower back/leg, and causes me to walk like I am a 90-year-old lady. I had this with Frankie too, but it was earlier in my pregnancy, and it went away after a couple of weeks. I am hoping this goes away before I have the baby, because it is miserable, and there is not much you can do for relief. I am definitely not a woman who loves being pregnant. I am ready to have more energy (ha, I know, not for the next several months!), get my body back, and meet my sweet little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment