Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

 
As of yesterday, I am due in exactly one month!  I really do not think I will make it that far.  Yesterday, I started to have more painful contractions, as opposed to the typical braxton hicks contractions I have been having for weeks.  Of course, they eventually stopped, but I do not remember having this type of "practice labor" with Frankie.  I don't know why, but I just feel like this baby is coming sooner rather than later.
 
I had a very nice Mother's Day with my boys, although I did have to work a lot this weekend.  Frank and Frankie surprised me with some pretty flowers, a nice card, and donuts for breakfast, and then Frank cooked a wonderful lobster feast for dinner.  I was happy to get to spend some quality time together as a family, even if it was only for a few hours, as this will be my last Mother's Day before the baby arrives.  On Friday night, we got a baby sitter and Frank and I went to a nice dinner at Eddie V's and then to celebrate my friend Astyn's 30th birthday.  It was so nice to get out and have a night on the town. 
 
I am so blessed to have a wonderful mother and that God chose me to be Frankie's mom.  I hope all of the moms had a fantastic Mother's Day!  Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
 
me & Frankie & Katy

Frankie picked out my pretty orange tulips.
delicious lobster!
Frankie and his pal Bennett after a day of swimming at the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment