Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Baby Liliana's nursery

Here is a sneak peek of Baby Liliana's nursery!  We still have a few more things to get, but you get the basic idea.  I am really happy with the way it turned out, although I think the painters could have done a better job with the stenciling, especially for how expensive it was!  I do love the furniture, including the dresser with the iron handles that Frank painted himself.  Frank fought me on most of the details, and he thinks this nursery is way too "grown-up" for a baby, but I think it is beautiful, and it is a room that she can grow into. 

crib with beautiful blanket purchased by sweet co-workers and probably my favorite piece in the entire room, the venetian mirror
dresser that her Daddy painted himself! 
crib fit for a princess
changing table and pictures of Paris I took when Frank and I went there in Summer 2006
love the little princess piggy banks
Big Brother had to be a part of the photo shoot!
same glider from Frankie's nursery
walls are a soft pale pink with champagne stenciling
another view
lamp from her GG

No comments:

Post a Comment