This season, Frankie got to play soccer every Friday at school. A group called Soccer Shots came to his school each week, and Frankie played with a few other kids from his class. He loved it! Last Friday, they had a special program where they invited parents to come watch and see all the new skills the kids learned. Frank unfortunately had an interview, but I was able to go out and watch. There were 4 other parents there, and the kids with parents were a bit distracted, but it was still fun to watch. I LOVED playing sports growing up, and some of my most fond memories are of my Dad coaching and watching me play softball. I absolutely cannot wait to watch Frank and Lily grow up and play sports. Here are some pictures I took at Frank's soccer class:
score!
just dribbling
Frank and his little girlfriend McKenzie
ooh, a medal!
running!
No comments:
Post a Comment