Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Tuesday, happy baby!

This sweet little girl has been SO happy today! She has been settling into a pretty consistent routine the past couple of days, which Mama really likes.  She is sleeping between 7 and 10 hour stretches at night, and she is having less problems going down (or back down) to sleep.  She is taking three good naps a day, and usually one smaller cat nap.  She typically eats five times a day, approximately every 3-4 hours, minus the long stretch of sleep.  She is eating about 18-20 ounces a day.  She is really starting to like when I sing to her--this is what gets us the most big smiles.  After she eats a bottle, I will usually put her in her bouncy chair for 20-30 minutes to keep her upright, and she LOVES this thing.  She could sit in it all day I think.  Between that and her swing, I feel like we are really utilizing our baby equipment with her!  I am really enjoying spending these days at home with this sweet baby.  Here are some of the TONS of pictures I have taken of her in the last week:











No comments:

Post a Comment