Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Swing to crib transition--night two

Well, night two was even better than night one!  Liliana slept in her crib from 8:15 until I woke her up at 7:30, only waking up once at 4:30 to eat.  She is doing fantastic, and I am so so proud of her!  I am struggling to figure out when I need to start waking her up every day.  Since she has been born, we have not really been on a schedule, so I usually just wake her up right before I take Frankie to day care, which can vary drastically from as early as 7:15 am to as late as 9:00 a.m.  It just depends on whether we let him sleep in or wake him up.  We need to decide whether Frank or I is going to be taking the kids to school in the morning, and what time we want to leave so that we can figure out what our morning routine will be and what time both kids need to wake up.  It was a lot easier with Frankie, because at the time it was just me and him!  I wish that I could take them to school, but I think with Frank's job it makes more sense for me to go into work early and leave early and for him to take the kids and leave later.  We just need to figure out who needs to get up when to do what :)

Lily sometimes screams for the 30 minutes before bedtime, even if she is not hungry, so I am thinking we may need to move her bedtime up from 8:30 to 8:00 so that we can avoid this screamfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment