Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Frank!

I want to wish a very happy birthday to my wonderful husband Frank!  This has been a tumultuous year for him--probably the toughest since I have known him.  He has experienced family tragedy with the injury of his brother and personal hardship with the loss of his job.  However, he also led and witnessed amazing generosity as he raised more than $100,000 for Monte and also helped him obtain his new home in College Station.  He secured a new, much better job that he enjoys, and he welcomed a beautiful baby girl into his family.  He is the most selfless man I know, and he is a wonderful husband and father.   I am so lucky to get to spend my life with him, and I can't wait to see what else life has in store for us.  Frank loves adventure, and I am blessed to be able to share this adventure with him.

We celebrated Frank's birthday with a cake that Frankie helped make and decorate.  He was SO EXCITED about Daddy's birthday.  Here are a few pics of the celebration:





No comments:

Post a Comment