Speaking of baby weight, I am still about 3-5 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight, and 8-10 pounds over my goal weight. I can fit back into my pre-pregnancy pants, but they really only look presentable if I am wearing spanx underneath. I still have a long way to go before I will be happy with my body, but I am hoping all of this running will be a big step in the right direction.
I am scheduled to go back to work on October 14th, which is just over two weeks away. I am both sad and happy about this, but mostly sad. I am really enjoying my days at home with Lily, and I am sad that I am going to have to give those up so soon. She is at such a fun stage right now, and I am going to miss her sweet noises, smiling face, and constant rolling over. I am going to miss our sweet morning walks and dressing her up and taking her picture. Today I visited the infant room at her school (the same school Frankie goes to) , and I was happy to see that the babies in the room were all happy. It really seemed like a good environment for her. As sad as I am to say goodbye to my days at home, I am also happy to be getting back to work. I feel like I get pretty lazy when I am not overextended, and I am ready to get back into a good routine and be busy again. Of course, I am sure everything is going to swing in the opposite direction, and I am not sure how I will be able to get everything done when I am back at work. I am very scared about that, so I am trying to do as much as I can now when I still have time! I really, really hope that Lily (and I) do not have as rough of a year health wise as Frankie and I did his first year in day care. I am going to need each and every bone of my body to be healthy in order to handle taking care of my job, my house, and my two kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment