Sunday, September 8, 2013
Mickey Mouse
Frankie did not really watch much TV until Lily was born. He used to watch his gigglebellies videos, and he has a few movies, but he usually just watches you tube videos on his iPad instead of watching TV. However, since Lily has been around, I usually let him watch a show while I am feeding her, and he always wants to watch Mickey Mouse. He is becoming a bit obsessed with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show, and now he also watches Mickey videos on his iPad. He loves to say "Miska, mouska, mickey mouse!" at the beginning of every show, and he always jumps around and dances when they bring out the mouskatools and when they do the hot dog dance at the end of the show. He calls Pluto "cloodle," and his favorite characters are probably Minnie and Daisy. On a slightly related note, when I picked him up from school on Friday, two girls in his class were chasing him around the room with puppet animals, and he was screaming and laughing and having the best time. His teacher told me, "he sure won't be a part of any little rascal's woman-haters club, because he LOVES the girls." I am sure he is going to be a little heartbreaker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment